Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reflection #8:

I can't think of any situation where any of my core beliefs have been questioned.  I just feel as if one of them were, it would depend on what is was to decided on what I would do.  I'm sure I would be furious and that I would probably do something that I would regret later.  I'm usually not one to get extremely mad over things and most of the time, just shrug them off.

If I was a mutant that could hide my power when desired and fit in, I feel like that would be cool.  I feel as if I would go around town just randomly saving the day.  I feel as if I would want to read minds if I could have a power that I could hide.  If I was a mutant that could not hide my power, I feel as if I would be an outcast.  I would feel as if I would need to be a loner.  The connections I would make for a mutant that can hide their power would be those people that everybody likes, the athletes.  The most real life ones that cannot hide their powers when I think of it, are those who have disabilities.  Although some can hide them, many can't.  They get attention that they don't want and want to fit in with everybody else.  

1 comment:

  1. Since I am a pretty active person it would be pretty cool to be really fast like flash. But I also think it would be pretty hard to hide due to the fact that I would most likely use it on instinct and ruin my cover.So I guess it could be a disability.

    ReplyDelete